Yes, at 800 square feet, this Ballard house was on the small side. But when it came to boldness, this tiny house had a BIG personality. We were not surprised, when we got the news that home buyers were bitting against each other and this BIG tiny house was sold for much more than asking price with multiple offers.
What made this small house standout among all of the neighboring bigger houses ? Let’s start the list:
- A circular floor plan made this house a perfect choice for younger home buyers AND empty nesters.
- Location, location, location. Do we need to say more?
- A cozy master bedroom
- A dining room perfect for any occasion
- An Entry that offered additional seating
- An additional small bedroom that offered a space for a guest or a home office.
- A remodeled bathroom
- Generous size kitchen
- A window in every room, including the laundry room
We wanted to to make this bold little house into fun and even a bolder one. We brought bright colors, patterns, and textures.
This is how the listing agent, Michael Ackerman, described this house for his marketing:
“Pop into CafAc Besalu for a latte and delicious pastry. Grill for your favorite friends in your sunny rear yard. Catch the latest movie sensation at the Majestic Theater on Market Street. This sweet and inviting
bungalow has been lovingly maintained and improved with smart kitchen and bath remodels. Golden hardwoods, classic arches, a rarely found circular floor plan, brilliant light through the south and east facing windows. Many system upgrades and a lovely fenced rear yard. Off street parking.”
This house was SOLD in just days!
Feel free to share this post: