Seattle Staged To Sell and Design is an award-winning and fast growing boutique style staging and interior design company where every relationship matters. We are a creative team, where both, our passion for design and our relationship with our clients, drive us. We are known for our collaborative working style.
If you are a career minded creative person with a keen eye for design and like to be a part of a dynamic collaborative team, this open position is for you. One of the big pluses of working with us is that you will work with an amazing design team.
What We do:
The best thing about our work is that every day is different. One day, we are staging a small condo in downtown, another day, we might be staging a luxury home in Bellevue or staging a cute cottage in Green Lake area. Of course, some days, you will be going in to see clients to get a feel for the scope of their projects and writing a proposal for them.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have at least two years of previous experience in any design field and/or a relevant degree in design.
- Ideally will have experience in home staging and/or interior design
- Is naturally talented
- Understands the importance of customer service
- Is responsible and punctual
- Will be a self-starter
- Has a reliable transport
- Has a good written and verbal communication skills
- Is a team player and is willing to jump in to support the rest of the team
- Work and collaborate with our design team and assist our designers
- Help with home staging and interior design projects
- Meet with clients and prepare proposals
- Help and problem solve when it is needed to assist clients
- Reserve furniture for the stages
- Work with the vendors to order furniture for our inventory and for clients
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay based on the level of experience that you will be bringing with you.
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off
- Paid national holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Quick increase pays for great work
- We promote fast within the company
If you think that you are a good fit for this position, please fill the form out and attach your resume and cover letter below. We look forward to connecting with you.
Please note that we are located in Georgetown, 98108.