STAGE IT – LIST IT – SELL IT
At Seattle Staged to Sell & Design, our focus is to design with intention. From the first visit to your home, we create a custom concept, thinking of every possible aspect of the design.
Boutique home staging is about more than placing furniture in a home--we run with your concept to create a design that is unique to your specific home and targeted buyer. No homebuyer is generic, so why should your design be?
While price creates interest, home staging brings offers!
Creating a customized lifestyle image that targets likely buyers
- We bring in carefully chosen furniture and accessories from our extensive inventory that highlight the most desirable qualities of your home based on demographic research, homestyle trends, and the targeted buyers for your neighborhood.
- We introduce lifestyle themes designed to appeal to targeted home buyers.
- Vacant staging is ideal for home owners who have already moved out of their home and wish to sell quickly.
- Options include staging the entire house or just a few strategically selected rooms.
- Pricing varies based on square footage of areas to be staged, access and location.
Providing an individualized plan of action for occupied homes before staging
- A professional design consultant will discuss your sale’s goals, budget and timeline with you and/or your agent
- The home’s exterior will be evaluated for improvements to enhance curb appeal
- A comprehensive walk-through of the home will be performed to assess furniture, furniture placement, flow, clutter, lighting, color, accessories and any needed repairs
- Focal points of the home will be identified as well as any problem areas
- Following an evaluation of the property as seen through the buyers’ eyes, we present detailed options for preparing your home for the market
- We provide a complete list of our recommendations designed to get the most money for the home in the shortest time possible
- This consultation usually takes between 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- The work can then be completed by you if you are a DIY home seller or by us
- A pre-listing consultation is required for all occupied homes prior to staging day
We also provide effective strategies for keeping the home show-ready for those who will be living in the house while it is on the market. This is particularly beneficial for busy families.
Infusing your home with strategic touches to attract the targeted home buyer
- We implement strategies identified during the Pre-listing Consultation to prepare your home to be show-ready. Family-friendly strategies are one of our many options
- We rearrange your personal furnishings and accessories while incorporating pieces from our diverse inventory to create an updated look designed to appeal to prospective home buyers
- This option is perfect for homes that contain furnishings that complement the home but may need a little pizzazz through artistic rearranging, enhanced lighting or the addition of strategically integrated colors and textures
- Pricing varies based on the number of rooms and pieces used from our own inventory, the access to the home and its location
Transforming the look and feel of your home
- Working from the detailed action plan created in the Pre-listing Consultation, we implement agreed upon strategies for getting the home in show-ready condition using your personal items.
- Our professional design team uses your existing furniture and accessories to create a fresh new look designed to appeal to prospective home buyers.
- This is an excellent option for homeowners with a smaller budget, who need help from our staging professionals.
WORKING WITH BUILDERS
Each builder and developer is unique. We strive to address and accommodate each builder’s and developer’s needs while keeping the cost down.
We recognize that some builders may need additional design assistance to finish off their projects. We're here to help you before, during, and after staging to ensure a beautiful and cohesive finished product.
- Custom home staging
- Finishes selections
- Interior and exterior color consultation
- Lighting design consultation
- Curb appeal & landscaping consultation
- Additional design services for the home buyers
Increasing market appeal through home renovation and upgrades.
When minor renovations or cosmetic upgrades are needed to increase the market appeal of your property, we will coordinate and manage the process from start to finish. This may include any of the following:
- Paint selection and the painting project
- Hardwood floor refinishing and repair
- Carpet cleaning, selection, and installation
- Light fixture purchasing and installation
- Appliance repair or purchase and installation
- Handyman services
- House cleaning
- Window cleaning or replacement
- Landscaping, gardening, power washing
- Moving and storage
We have a list of independent contractors, such as real estate photographers, landscapers, painters, floor specialists and electricians who we can recommend to assist you with any work that needs to be done.