What exactly is a home stager? Someone you hire to furnish your home temporarily prior to listing it for sale? They bring furniture, make it look lived in without actually being lived in.. and that’s it, right? Maybe for some, yes. For us, that is definitely not the case. We are more than just home stagers. At Seattle Staged To Sell & Design we offer a range of services to help you with everything from prepping your home for sale, moving, staging and even designing your new home. Read on for more information on all of our services!
Providing an individualized plan of action for occupied homes before staging
During the time of COVID19, pre-listing consultations are still available with one of our seasoned designers, virtually!
- A professional design consultant will discuss your sales goals, budget and timeline with you and/or your agent.
- The home’s exterior will be evaluated for improvements to enhance curb appeal.
- A comprehensive walk-through of the home will be performed to assess furniture, furniture placement, flow, clutter, lighting, color, accessories and any needed repairs.
- Focal points of the home will be identified as well as any problem areas.
- Following an evaluation of the property as seen through the buyers’ eyes, we present detailed options for preparing your home for the market.
- We provide a complete list of our recommendations designed to get the most money for the home in the shortest time possible.
- This consultation usually takes between 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
- The work can then be completed by you if you are a DIY home seller or by us.
- A pre-listing consultation is required for all occupied homes prior to staging day.
We also provide effective strategies for keeping the home show-ready for those who will be living in the house while it is on the market. This is particularly beneficial for busy families.
If your home needs a few additional pieces before hitting the market, we’re here for you.
- This option is perfect for homes that contain furnishings that complement the home but may need a little pizzazz through additional furniture.
- Can be used in conjunction with our Pre-Listing Consultation to add that missing piece to your home ahead of sale.
- Pricing varies based on the number of items selected.
- We implement strategies identified during the Pre-listing Consultation to prepare your home to be show-ready. Family-friendly strategies are one of our many options.
- We rearrange your personal furnishings and accessories while incorporating pieces from our diverse inventory to create an updated look designed to appeal to prospective home buyers.
- This option is perfect for homes that contain furnishings that complement the home but may need a little pizzazz through artistic rearranging, enhanced lighting or the addition of strategically integrated colors and textures.
- Pricing varies based on the number of rooms and pieces used from our own inventory, the access to the home and its location.
Full Home Staging
Creating a customized lifestyle image that targets likely buyers
- We bring in carefully chosen furniture and accessories from our extensive inventory that highlight the most desirable qualities of your home based on demographic research, homestyle trends, and the targeted buyers for your neighborhood.
- We introduce lifestyle themes designed to appeal to targeted home buyers.
- Vacant staging is ideal for home owners who have already moved out of their home and wish to sell quickly.
- Options include staging the entire house or just a few strategically selected rooms.
If you’re looking to move directly into a seamlessly designed home, or to create a picture perfect vacation rental home, this is the option for you! We curate your home, or identified spaces, down to the wall art for a seamless transition into a beautifully designed home. We also offer Holiday decorating, interior styling, space planning and so much more. Visit our design page to learn more about all of the design services we offer.
Packing & Moving
Our newest addition to our services, packing and moving! Contact us today for more details or to schedule a consultation.
See? We are more than just home stagers. We are here for you through the entire process of moving, buying and selling.
Feel free to share this post: