Seattle home staging prepares homes for sale and helps homeowners to achieve their sale goals and sometime even surpass it. After 16 years in business we have helped so many buyers see beyond the house on the market, showing them what a home an look like instead. We are masters of our trade and we have a few tips to share with you to help prepare your house for sale.
When you are preparing your home to put it on the market for sale, you need to keep these facts in mind:
- Your home will be competing fiercely with the other houses on the market. Homes going on the market is like being on a beauty pageant and the prettiest one wins. Ask yourself, do you want to sell your house or do you want your house to sell your competition? Home staging makes the difference.
- 95% of home buyers look online before deciding to come in person to view the houses. The SOLD sign goes up only after home buyers have visited the homes. Home staging creates beautiful online photos and entices home buyers to come in and take a look.
- 85% can’t visualize how to see themselves in the homes for sale. Home Staging defines the rooms for the home buyers and takes out the guessing game out.
- Empty rooms look smaller than furnished rooms. Home staging not only defines the spaces, but it helps to showcase the size of the rooms.
- Vacant homes stay on the market an average of 165 days where the house price and the price typically reduced several time during that period. Imagine the upkeep cost of the house while the house stays on the market.. Home staging reduces the number of days on the market or DOM since the national average of DOM for staged homes is 29. We, as a Seattle based home staging company, are proud to say that the average DOM for Seattle Staged To Sell is 11 days. Home staging is an investment and NOT an expense.
Be an informative home seller and hire a professional home stager to prepare your home for the market. Let the competition sell your and not the other way around.
Written by Shirin Sarikhani – Edited by Ashley Pasquale
Feel free to share this post: