When we were asked to go and see this new construction in Yarrow Point, we expected to see the standard newly constructed modern home that is built throughout the Greater Seattle Area. Once we saw the house, even before going in, we knew that this was a special luxury home located in the affluent Yarrow Point neighborhood and our home staging design needs to show the lifestyle.
Simply put, this Luxury Yarrow Point home was magnificent in every way. What made this home, which was designed and built by BDCL Design International, special was:
- A thoughtful floor plan
- The relationship between the interior and exterior spaces
- The amazing outdoor spaces
- Top notch finishes – especially the wood panels that were used throughout the house
- Oversized windows which allowed for natural light throughout the house
- Large, but cozy, living spaces
Right away, we knew that less is more for this home and this became the core of our strategy. To do so, we:
- Kept the spaces open
- Selected low profile furniture pieces
- Used a tone on tone color palette throughout the house to create a rich and calm feeling
- Repeated metal and wood elements throughout the house to create a flow
- Add large canvases of real art pieces from a local artist
- Repeated the circular pattern of the entry chandelier, again to create a flow
This house was priced at $4.5 million and went pending quickly. The home buyers wanted to buy all of our furniture, which is always a compliment to us.
It was a pleasure for all of us to stage this amazing home. We are looking forward to staging another home by BDCL Design International.
Feel free to share this post: