Who we are:
We are a boutique-style and award-winning home staging and interior design company. We love working with each other and have a very collaborative culture. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Our relationships with each other and with our clients are the core of who we are as a company.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a full-time dynamic, ambitious and creative designer to join our team. If you have that passion for design, like to work in a team setting, and are a detailed/organized person, then this could be a great career opportunity for you.
What a typical day would look like:
Every day and every project are different and this makes the job exciting. One day, you might be staging a small downtown condo and the next you might be working with other designers to stage a big house in Bellevue, or seeing design clients. We pride ourselves on thoughtfully designing each project from scratch. As with any design project, there are many moving parts. Therefore, this job is for someone who enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
If you are a career-minded person and feel that this job description sounds like something you are looking for, we want to hear from you. We will invest in training you and teaching you the ropes. Our designers have been with our company for a long time. They have grown within their roles and up with the company. We reward talent and dedication.
At least two years of experience in any design field is preferred. A degree in Interior Design is a plus. Knowledge of real estate is a plus.
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick leave
The salary depends on the level of the experience that you will bring into our company. We increase salaries incrementally over time and reward growth and dedication.
- Assist designers with staging installation and packing for stages
- Assist with destaging
- Collaborate with the design team to select & pull inventory for staging off shelves at warehouse and pack into boxes for transport
- Organization of the prop warehouse
- Assist with packing and unpacking stages
- And more
- Ideally will have experience in home staging and/or interior design
- Is naturally talented
- Understands the importance of customer service
- And more
- Increase sales volume to capture more market share
- Drive the sales and convert leads into contracts
- Meet with clients in person to view homes and prepare quotes
- Create and make formal presentations for real estate agencies
- Research, identify, and reach out to solicit new potential clients such as realtors, builders, property investors to generate new business.
- Work with admin team to close staging requests via email and web
- Review and monitor our CRM
- Work closely with design manager to improve services offered and increase sales goals
- Work closely with dispatch manager to ensure the sales volume is met
- Work closely with the company leadership to review sales and goals
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase revenue
- Own the sales process and meet and exceed sales goals
- Increase the client experience
- Ad hoc tasks as needed