Who we are:
We are a boutique-style and award-winning home staging and interior design company. We love working with each other and have a very collaborative culture. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Our relationships with each other and with our clients are the core of who we are as a company.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a full-time dynamic, ambitious and creative designer to join our team. If you have that passion for design, like to work in a team setting, and are a detailed/organized person, then this could be a great career opportunity for you.
What a typical day would look like:
Every day and every project are different and this makes the job exciting. One day, you might be staging a small downtown condo and the next you might be working with other designers to stage a big house in Bellevue, or seeing design clients. We pride ourselves on thoughtfully designing each project from scratch. As with any design project, there are many moving parts. Therefore, this job is for someone who enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
If you are a career-minded person and feel that this job description sounds like something you are looking for, we want to hear from you. We will invest in training you and teaching you the ropes. Our designers have been with our company for a long time. They have grown within their roles and up with the company. We reward talent and dedication.
At least two years of experience in any design field is preferred. A degree in Interior Design is a plus. Knowledge of real estate is a plus.
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick leave
The salary depends on the level of the experience that you will bring into our company. We increase salaries incrementally over time and reward growth and dedication.
Designer: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Work and collaborate with our design team and assist our designers
- Help with home staging and interior design projects
- Meet with clients and prepare proposals
- And more
- Ideally will have experience in home staging and/or interior design
- Is naturally talented
- Understands the importance of customer service
- And more
- Calendar management
- Manage client communication
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, consultations
- Adapt to SSTS core values while providing clear, concise, professional, and timely communication
- Day to day tasks for running the office
- Responsible for some research and special projects on an as-needed basis