Designer: Full Time or Part Time
Seattle Staged To Sell and Design is a growing and an award-winning boutique style staging and design company where every relationship (internally and externally) matters. We are a bunch of creative people and we are looking for our next talented designer to join our dynamic design team and help us to take us to the next level. If you like the design process and have that keen eye for it and if you like to work in a collaborative environment, this would be a good fit for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have at least two years of previous experience in any design filed and/or a relevant degree in design.
- Understands the importance of customer service
- Is responsible and punctual
- Will be a self-starter
- Has a reliable transport
- Has a good written and verbal communication skills
- Is a team player
- Has access to her own laptop
- Work and collaborate with our design team and assist our designers
- Help with home staging and interior design projects
- Meet with clients and prepare proposals
- Reserve furniture for the stages
- Work with the vendors to order furniture for our inventory and for clients
- Check in and check out furniture pieces
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off
- Paid national holidays
- Health insurance
- Quick increase pays for good work
If you think that you are a good fit for this position, please fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you. Please include a cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please let us know if you are interested in Full-time or Part-time work.