Seattle home staging prepares homes for sale and helps home owners to achieve their sale goals and sometime even surpass it.
When you are preparing your home to put it on the market for sale, you need to keep these facts in mind:
- Your home will be competing fiercely with the other houses on the market. Homes going on the market is like being on a beauty pagent and the prettiest one wins. Ask yourself, do you want to sell your house or do you want your house to sell your competition? Home staging makes the difference.
- 95% of home buyers look online before deciding to come in person to view the houses. The SOLD sign goes up only after home bueyrs have visited the homes. Home staging creates beautiful online photos and entices home buyers to come in and take a look.
- 85% can’t visulaize how to see themselves in the homes for sale. Home Staging defines the rooms for the home buyers and takes out the guessing game out.
- Empty rooms look smaller than furnished rooms. Home staging not only defines the spaces, but it helps to showcase the size of the rooms.
- Vacant homes stay on the market an average of 165 days where the house price has been reduced several time and in addition the upkeep cost of the house is ongpoing while the house stays on the market. Home staging reduces the number of days on the market or D