Warehouse Assistant Job Position
We are a Seattle-based home staging company and we are looking to add to our team. This is a full time position, but we also accept part-time applications. This person also needs to be well organized and motivated to support our team.
- Move furniture safely.
- Loading moving trucks
- Moving furniture and accessories in and out of homes.
- Ability to safely lift 50+ lbs repeatedly
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Assisting designers in hanging art
- Clean and touch up of furniture
- Help maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Ability to convey detailed instructions and information in English
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Clean, professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Your own cell phone & reliable transportation
- Non-smoking - can't smoke in our warehouse, trucks, or clients homes
Prior military service is a huge plus.
*** We do background checks. Applicants will be provided an opportunity to explain or correct background information.
Benefits Package: Healthcare allowance, paid holidays, one week of paid vacation after the first year, 401K, and sick leave. We work from Mondays-Fridays.
This is a full-time position but we can accept part-time applications as well.
Pay: $16-$17 per hour - depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: related: 1 year