Seattle Stage to Sell, founded in 2005, is an award-winning luxury home staging company, serving the Greater Seattle Area. We have an inclusive and collaborative culture, where everybody supports each other.
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and innovative person who is ready to come in, revamp and lead our sales department. We are looking for anyone with raw talent who can naturally connect with people and represent the SSTS brand.
- Increase sales volume to capture more market share
- Drive the sales and convert leads into contracts
- Meet with clients in person to view homes and prepare quotes
- Create and make formal presentations for real estate agencies
- Research, identify, and reach out to solicit new potential clients such as realtors, builders, property investors to generate new business.
- Work with admin team to close staging requests via email and web
- Review and monitor our CRM
- Work closely with design manager to improve services offered and increase sales goals
- Work closely with dispatch manager to ensure the sales volume is met
- Work closely with the company leadership to review sales and goals
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase revenue
- Own the sales process and meet and exceed sales goals
- Increase the client experience
- Ad hoc tasks as needed
- Two years-experience of home staging or real estate industry
- Two years of sales experience
- Top negotiating and presentation skills
- Great listener and communicator
- Top notch customer service skills
- Tech savvy
- Experience with creation of graphs, digital presentations, and reports
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Flexible and a team player
- Organized and thorough attention to detail
Base and commission
401K – 3% match
Paid national holidays
Paid time off
If you think that you are a good fit for this position, please fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.