This is a chance to be a part of a small yet dynamic design and home staging firm. We are an award winning boutique style design and staging company and we are rapidly growing. This is an exciting time for us and this means rapid growth within the company as well.
We are looking for a career-minded candidate who has strong organizational skills, is proactive, collaborative, and flexible with competing priorities. The ideal candidate will also be able to hold the highest level of professionalism as they support a busy creative team and deal with clients.
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a big impact and grow within a tightly knit team.
Position Summary: Responsible for all administrative functions that support the functioning of SSTS, its team and clients. Provide timely, professional customer service. Responsible for proactively working to solve client issues in an efficient manner.
- Calendar management and ability to make quick decisions while balancing internal and client priorities
- Manage client communication via email inbox and phone, prioritize tasks, and handle all incoming requests in tandem with the Executive Administrator
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, consultations, assisting with the design team on their projects, preparing and following up with action items promptly
- Adapt to SSTS core values while providing clear, concise, professional, and timely communication
- Day to day tasks for running the office
- Responsible for some research and special projects on an as-needed basis
- 2+ years of prior executive administrative or related experience
- Business Admin or AA degrees is a huge plus
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills showing the utmost attention to detail
- Ability to quickly react to urgent requests
- Manage multiple competing tasks at once
- Patience and flexibility is key to success
- Constantly work to improve efficiency
- Present a polished and professional presence in representing the company and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-moving environment while focusing on clarity and solutions
- Strong team player that can work independently while sharing information clearly and concisely
- Passionate self-starter that is excited to get to work
- Pay competitive based on your experience
- Free transit pass
- Paid vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Increase in pay in three months based on performance
- Rapid growth opportunity within the company
- Using our trade design discounts
If you think that you are a good fit for this position, please fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.