This 800 sq./ft. house in Ballard was one of the smallest homes that we have staged in Seattle area with one of the biggest personality.
This small quaint house with all of its charm stood out among the bigger neighboring houses with confidence. Have you heard the saying, “why blend in when you can stand out?” This was true for this house starting with the bold red front door. This is what curb appeal is all about.
- The following unique features of this house made it an ideal home for first time homebuyers or empty nesters:
- Location, location, location. Ballard is one of the hottest neighborhoods in Seattle. It offers amazing shopping, dining, Saturday market, and easy access to different bus lines. In addition, Ballard is very close to the Puget Sound and Golden Gardens.
- No stairs – A rambler and circular floor means easy living for empty nesters.
- The house might be small, but it offered a great floor plan, where one can entertain, watch TV, and have a proper dinner parties. No wasted spaces.
- Comfortable – With a bigger kitchen and good size full bathroom, this house offered plenty of comfort for such a small space.
- Windows – Every room in this house, including the bathroom and the laundry room had a window and offered ample natural light.
- Garden – For a small urban home, this house also offered a lovely and generous size garden to hang out in.
As soon as this house hit the market, pre-inspections were scheduled. We knew from the start, that buyers would love this house as much as we did and we were right. This darling small house was SOLD with multiple offers in just days for much more than asking price.
Feel free to share this post: