Seattle home staging prepares homes for sale and helps home owners to achieve their sale goals and sometime even surpass it.
When you are preparing your home to put it on the market for sale, you need to keep these facts in mind:
- Your home will be competing fiercely with the other houses on the market. Homes going on the market is like being on a beauty pagent and the prettiest one wins. Ask yourself, do you want to sell your house or do you want your house to sell your competition? Home staging makes the difference.
- 95% of home buyers look online before deciding to come in person to view the houses. The SOLD sign goes up only after home bueyrs have visited the homes. Home staging creates beautiful online photos and entices home buyers to come in and take a look.
- 85% can’t visulaize how to see themselves in the homes for sale. Home Staging defines the rooms for the home buyers and takes out the guessing game out.
- Empty rooms look smaller than furnished rooms. Home staging not only defines the spaces, but it helps to showcase the size of the rooms.
- Vacant homes stay on the market an average of 165 days where the house price has been reduced several time and in addition the upkeep cost of the house is ongpoing while the house stays on the market. Home staging reduces the number of days on the market or DOM since the national average of DOM for staged homes is 29. We, as a Seattle based home staging company, are proud to say that the average DOM for Seattle Staged To Sell is 19 days. Home staging is an investment and NOT an expense.
These before and after photos of Seattle staged homes speak volumes of the importance of preparing homes for sale with home staging.
Home Staging prepared and transformed this forgotten basement into a cozy media room. Do you think homebuyers would have been able to imagine the possibilities and different functions of this room without home staging? The answer is NO! Home staging parepares and defines every space of the house. Remember every space matters.
- Home staging transformed this unidentified and small room into an inviting and cozy kid’s room. A well prepared house for sale sells faster by crushing the competition.
- Before home staging, this kitchen was dull and dark. After home staging this beautiful mid-century kitchen was transformed and the cabinets became one of hte higlights of this house.
- Every room in this house was painted in strong and dark colors, which suited the home seller’s taste and life style while they lived in it. However, home staging created a cohesive and well identified bright rooms.
These house transformations and results make home staging an investment and it is cheaper than the first price reduction. Be an informative home seller and hire a professional home stager to prepare your home for the market. Let the competition sell your and not the other way around.