Queen Anne Neighborhood Craftsman Home Staging – A builder’s own home where every detail has been taken care of beautifully!
The Queen Anne neighborhood, a sought after Seattle darling of areas, sits on a hill close to the downtown area with a lot of old charm of its own. An abundance of Craftsman Style homes is one the most charming aspects of this neighborhood. However, I have come to know that not all Craftsman homes are created equal. This particular house, being a builder’s own home, is an example of this. The beauty and craftsmanship of this house is obvious from the curb before you even enter the house.
Our Staging Strategy for this Queen Anne Craftsman home located at 813 West Newell Street and listed at $1.3 million, was to keep everything elegant and simple. By doing this, we were able not only able to emphasize the luxurious life style of the home, but also we were able to allow the beautiful finishes and details to speak for themselves.
- Carefully and thoughtfully selecting furniture pieces and accessories for every home, we are able to create the right life style for each home for the targeted buyers. This approach that we embrace at Seattle Staged To Sell takes time and dedication and our home staging statistics strongly supports this effort.
- This room was a perfect setting for a library and/or music room. By keeping the colors muted, we were able to direct the home buyers eyes to the craftsmanship of the details.
- We selected a petit sectional and added cream pillows along with the black and white wall art pieces to ensure that the beautiful windows were showcased.
- The bathrooms of this house were so beautiful and elegant and for this reason, less was more for this room. This approach is another reminder that home staging is not the same thing as home decorating. Home staging is for the targeted buyer and this concept is, unfortunately, something lost with some home staging approaches.
- This master bedroom had beautiful built-ins and we wanted to showcase that. In addition, some of the shelves had electric plugs and we let the home buyers know by adding a small lamp inside one of the shelf units. Everything in this room is classic and simple. The bedding and the accessories repeat the wall colors.
We kept this child’s room classic and added the element of fun to it by our colorful accessories and lanterns. This room was ready to welcome those young home buyers.
This is how the listing agents described this Queen Anne Craftsman home in their marketing:
Picture perfect Craftsman on lovely street close to everything. Builder’s own home constructed in 2002 to exacting detail, w/ classic high-end finishes & ideal layout. Grand entry flanked by living rm & library, formal dining w/ built-ins, butler pantry & kitchen/bkfst/family rm span back of home, open to covered porch, patio & lush private yard. Upstairs are lg master, WIC & luxe bath & 2 addl BRs, bath & laundry. Daylight LL w/ lg office/media, guest suite, 2 car gar. An amazing pristine home!
When you hire and team up with us to stage your home, you will get a detailed home staging design especially created for YOUR home and YOUR targeted buyers. We have the experience and the knowledge to know what it takes to sell your homes and our track record echos this statement.